Monday 25 October 2010

True Stories

I know I havent finished Learn Something New Everyday, but today sees the start of Shimelle's new class True Stories.  I can already see links between this and my other current course with Open University - Creative Writing.  I have notebooks at the ready as I am trying to do most of these things in pen for a number of reasons.

If you want to know more about True Stories, take a look at this video, so cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmnpcRLETNw


Hopefully I can get the last few pages of LSNED completed in the next few days too but time seems to be on warp speed right now.


On non-crafting matters, I have taken the decision to try some medication for my mood swings and depression so we shall see what happens.  It is going to be on one of my lessons for September as I really didnt want to go down this road but sometimes we need to do something for the greater good, dont we?  And ultimately I can stop feeling so overwhelmed with life then I will get much more out of it and enjoy the things I take on like my writing courses!  We shall see.


Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't finished LSNED either and it doesn't look like i will now with a newborn!! lol! I did fancy doing the True Stories course as well, but i'm just going to leave it until life calms down a little bit.

    I hope that your mood meds help you how you want them to. I know nothing about that, but here are some hugs --> (((big ole hugs)))

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving me a message! It always makes me smile when someone stops by and says hello :-)