Monday 6 December 2010

Manifesto for JYC

This is the most important part of Journal Your Christmas for me as it sets the scene and reminds us of why we are doing what we're doing.  Shimelle's gave us a wonderful manifesto to use if we wanted and I liked it so I put it on the inside cover and made a seperate page for my own manifesto of sorts.  Its really just journalling (is it ever JUST journalling?!) about why I want to record the season but its great to open the album and remind yourself of the importance of it all.  I dont know if it is the change in medication (first one had too many side effects) but the second one is not working yet and I'm feeling a bit of pressure to complete this journal in case it is the only chance I get.  How crazy is that?!  I guess there's just been a fair amount of bad news about recently and sometimes the preciousness of life is at the forefront of my mind.  But what they heck, if it helps me craft then its okay right?!  I'm feeling VERY miserable today with a sore throat, cough and head cold that have really knocked me for 6.  The snow days last week have also delayed all the school events so this week is proving to be very busy and hard work already!  Louis will only get more and more tired so we are watching TV after school to try and enforce some chill out time! I've also cleared my craft table so I can wrap all the presents in an orderly fashion (seriously, anal?  Moi?)  Once its done, I can crack on with JYC and I cant wait!

So without further ado, here are the Manifesto pages.




Thanks for looking, bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving me a message! It always makes me smile when someone stops by and says hello :-)