Thursday 27 January 2011

Final pages for LSNED

How about that?  2 posts in 2 days!  I honestly did complete these pages last year for Learn Something New Every Day, but with Journal Your Christmas and my Open University Creative Writing course, and then of course Christmas itself, I just didn't get around to posting them up here.  I also need to update the forums with these pics as well, and then I can start on my Christmas Journal.  I've really missed my scrapping as I just had to concentrate on my writing course but I am looking forward to getting crafty again in the next few days.  I also miss my crafting buddy J who has been as busy as a busy thing too and so our weekly meetings have slipped a bit for one reason or another.  Her baby house is getting bigger by the day and the space around my crop table is diminishing!  We're just hoping she can hang on until after Scrap-a-Mia before she says hello to her new bubba.

So, here is the final LSNED instalment...

 18th - on having to actually TRY to diet, not just pay the money and go to the meetings :-)


20th - on the importance of certain factors to enable that elusive "good night's sleep"....


17th - on the need to think about Christmas preparations before September if you want to go "home-made".

30th (oops where is my journalling?!) It should say something about learning the date of Scrap-a-Mia 2011.

19th - (oops where is my journalling.. again?!)  Should say something about my new gym programme.


14th - on not choosing a large embellishment and / or small pages for daily journals such as this.

Hope to be back soon with some Christmas Journal photos.

Thanks for looking, bye for now xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Papercrafting was a great comfort to me when I was depressed and I found blogging daily really gave me a purpose! If you look, that is how my blog started way back in 2007! Why not make and blog something daily. It helped me! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, Lisa-Jane I didn't know you had a blog! I'm following now so I will be able to hear all about Scrap-a-mia 2011 and be very jealous!!!

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving me a message! It always makes me smile when someone stops by and says hello :-)