Tuesday 15 March 2011

This week's news

Well I never did!  I lost another 1.5lb at Slimming World last night despite falling off the wagon big time this week.  Its odd that a couple of weeks back when I tried really hard and stuck to it 99%, I still only lost 1.5lb.  I dont know why this is.  Is it because I did some running this week?  Is it a delayed loss from last week?  Who knows, but I am trying to stick to it this week because I keep spending money and not giving it 100%.  I think that having lost 2 stone and being able to see such a difference, I'm happy with what I've done so far and so I'm not SO desperate as I was.  I need to get that desperation back!  Not sure its going to happen in the next couple weeks though with so many social engagements on (unlike us I know!)  I had another 7 minute run at the gym this morning but then this afternoon my old pregnancy issues of SPD (symphysis pubis dysfunction) started playing up.  I hope it doesnt mean the end of running, just as I about to start liking it!

Something else that might help me keep my hands out of the fridge though, is yet another class by Shimelle.  Blogging for Scrapbookers is having another live run and as I didnt get around to it before, this should give me the shove I need.  Hopefully then I can sort out the rather basic design of this blog :-)  Class starts on 21st so look forward to some changes after that.

Bye for now xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done Lisa, for keeping up the weight loss. Something I'm only too familiar with. When you get to my age too, it's so much harder to lose weight. I really need some motivation to lose weight. Since I retired I have put on about half a stone. The OU courses have not really helped because I'm sitting on my backside too much. The weather hasn't helped either, it rained all day today - I know I should have gone for a walk in the rain! I need a plan! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It is hard, especially when you are tired or in a rush with little people etc. I have that the gym is a very good place to people watch though ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving me a message! It always makes me smile when someone stops by and says hello :-)